Between Tarn gorges and plate of Aubrac
Two spacious gites, one with private pool
Arranged in an old stone building of 1910, in the village of La Canourgue to 700m from the city center.
THE LARGE GITE 4 ears of wheat ("gite de france" label): 200m², 4 rooms, 8 persons
Private swimming pool of 33f X 16f (10m X 5m), park with trees and lawns of 1000m².
On the ground floor: garage, hall, toilet.
First floor: living-room, dining room, kitchen, wc, 4 bedrooms one with bathroom, bathroom with wc.
Central heating, stone fireplace, phone.
Garden furniture, barbecue, swings
LITTLE GITE 3 ears of wheat: 130m², 3 rooms, 7 persons.
Large living room with open kitchen.
3 rooms with private bathroom.
Wood stove, floor heating.
Outdoor furniture in teak, pergola, barbecue.
- Located in the south Lozère in the the valley of Lot river.
- The municipality comprises four villages: La Canourgue, La Capelle, Montjézieu and Auxillac, total population: 2000 Inhabitants.
- Location: 550m altitude, this town is known as the little Venice of the Lozere because of the vaulted passageways over the water.
- Climate: continental softened by the influence of the Mediterranean to less than 150km.
- Shops, doctor, pharmacy, veterinary, market every tuesday morning.
- Many activities nearby: Site tree trekking nearby, Tennis 500m away, Golf des gorges du Tarn 2km , many hiking trails.
- Sights to visit: Gorges du Tarn and plateau de l'Aubrac at less than 30 minutes, the Millau viaduct to 25 minutes by the A75 highway.
- Small picturesque villages such as Saint Saturnin to 6Km (Left photo).